Crazy Wholesalers & KidzShack products go through vigorous quality control and assurance testing to ensure that we bring high quality products that will last the distance. However in the rare occasion, if faults do happen, we’ve got excellent after-sales service with parts and technicians that will get your equipment up and running again.If you have a faulty or damaged product, please email through to firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting pictures, your order number and basic details. Our team are quick and will normally replies within one business day.
Our warranty only applies to the original purchaser from where the purchase was made from our www.crazywholesalers.com.au online store or office at 78 Reserve Drive, Mandurah. If the serial number is removed, altered or defaced, the warranty is void. All warranties commence on the date of purchase.
Our warranty period only covers parts replacement and does not include call-outs which will be separately charged. Please note that in some areas, call outs may not be available. Additional labour charges may apply for any additional work performed on-site.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
*Our terms and conditions laid out does not limit any statutory rights which may be available to the Australian consumer in respect of the product, including those under the Australian Consumer Law.
- • All warranties provided are conditional upon family domestic use of the product
- • All warranties apply to the original purchaser from where the purchase was made from official Crazy Wholesalers Office; they are strictly not transferable.
- • All warranties commence on the date of purchase
- • Failure to service the equipment in accordance with the user manual’s specifications and recommendations will void your warranty. For example, Timber components exposed to harsh weathering will need to be re-coated & re-sealed with appropriate lacquer and/or water-based sealant to preserve the wood rot/insect damage warranty.
- • Timber surface cracks are normal and will affect the structural integrity of your product. This is not considered a fault under warranty.
- • Any modifications made to the equipment will void the warranty. This does not include maintenance, anchoring (using anchor units provided) or replacing damaged parts with Kidzshack model parts.
- • Only fittings and accessories provided by Kidzshack should be used with Kidzshack products or your warranty may be invalidated.
- • Our warranty does not apply to ordinary wear & tear of the product.
- • Liability is limited to the faulty part, which will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
- • The Warranty only applies to purchases made in Australia, and the item must be kept in Australia.
- • The Warranty will be void if the product’s fault arises from abuse, incorrect installation, inappropriate usage, weather related damage or Acts of god.
- • Having the product assembled by a professional assembler will not extend the warranty term.
- • Damage resulting from:
- – Transportation (excludes transit damage when dispatched from an authorised KidzShack reseller)
- – Abuse, misuse, excessive use, failure to follow instructions, improper or abnormal usage;
- – Alteration, modification, defective installation;
- – Unauthorised repairs, alterations or modifications from an unauthorised third party.
- – Pests, mice, cockroaches or other insects;
- • Consumable or Expendable parts such as paint and finish is not covered under warranty, and is considered ordinary wear & tear.
Nothing in this warranty policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a “consumer” under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
“Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“Consumer Guarantees”).
You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
Warranty Period Details
Crazy Wholesalers & Kidzshack provides full minimum 12 months warranty coverage on all Cubby Houses, Sandpits and Picnic Tables. All other products come with a 90 day warranty.
This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.When purchasing from MJ WAREHOUSE PTY LTD, card details are transmitted through a secure server using Shopify Payments
Card data is not hosted by MJ WAREHOUSE PTY LTD after processing.